Thursday, August 22, 2013

Acadamie Nationale de Musique: Paris Opera House

If you ever plan to visit Paris and do some sightseeing then this is one building I would advise you not to miss. The Paris Opera house is by far one of the most beautifully detailed buildings I have ever seen. I was in constant awe at how grand the building was and it made me want to travel back to that time period just to experience what it would be like to attend an opera. This Opera house is still operational so the next time I visit I would love to get all dressed up and take in a show. I just had to share these photos with everyone because they are magnificent.














  
This is the ceiling 





5 comments:

  1. You're making me dream of paris. BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have been to quite a few places now and I have to say that Paris is my favorite so far because it exceeded my expectations in how beautiful it was. You should go it is amazing.

      Delete
  2. Wow, nice pictures,nice places :) There are so many places of interest in Paris! I'm going to visit this amazing city sooner or later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Your pictures look like they belong in a magazine!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, I don't even have a good camera, I want to look into getting a professional camera because I love photography

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...