Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ambi Fade Cream Review: Fading Spots, Discolorations and Scars


A while ago I got a couple of slight discolorations on my face from old pimple scars. They were a tad darker than my skin color and not a HUGE issue but I didn't like how they looked. I decided to try to fade them with Ambi Fade cream.

To be honest I didn't have very high expectations but after about a week the discolored areas were noticeably lighter and a few days later they were gone and blended in with my skin making my skin tone even again.
As you can see after using the cream my skin is even and blemish free!

I have also used this cream recently on a scar that I had on my leg when I slipped getting into the bathtub. I actually hit my calf of the side of the tub and lost a chunk of flesh (I know it sounds disgusting) but this cream actually helped fade the scar quicker than it was fading without it.

As with any new skin care product it is advisable that you test it out on a small area of skin first to see if you have any adverse reactions to the product. I have rather sensitive skin and I have never had any negative side effects using this product.

The cream I got is for normal skin, it fades spots for even, natural skin tone and contains vitamin E, alpha hydroxy acid and sunscreen. The active ingredients are: hydroquinone 2% and octinoxate 2%. I bought this cream from Walgreens but I am sure you can find it at other retailers and online.

Directions:
Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of use, discontinue use.
Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen.

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try this out. I want to get rid of all the discolorations and freckles on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an interesting product is the first time than I see this product!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm buying this today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...