Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Globo Shoes buy one get one FREE accessories and shoe SALE!!

Today I went out to get some things for my trip. I still have a lot to do before we head out tomorrow but I came across this great sale at Globo Shoes and I picked up these beautiful blinged out sandals for $20.00.  Prices online may vary so I would recommend heading into your local Globo Shoes to check it out. **The shoes are not buy one get one free, they are on sale, the accessories are buy one get one free**

These flats will look great with skirts, dresses and shorts and they come in other colors.


They also had accessories on SALE buy one get one FREE! How could I pass that up? Here is what I picked up.
This piece which is my favorite of the bunch was $11.98


 This piece was $7.98


This cute floral piece was $11.98 but I got it FREE with the sale


This rhinsteone anchor necklace with an extra long chain was $7.98 but with the sale it was FREE

I love a great deal! 

3 comments:

  1. love the last two purchases and your blog is so interesting!

    perhaps we could follow each other via bloglovin' and gfc. let me know if you do xx

    http://freefalling4fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh... I'm so sad that I don't live near a globo shoes right now D:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...