Saturday, August 3, 2013

July Favorites!!


With the end of July comes July Favorites!! So here are the products that I have been loving this month.

Rimmel's In Vogue 038
I like a good pink lipstick in the summer and this one by Rimmel has been my favorite this month. I like the formula, it smells pretty good and it is a beautiful bright fuchsia  pink color. If you haven't tried this one I would highly recommend it because it is very flattering.

essence 3D single shadow in the color irresistible mermaid kiss 
I picked up this color because I don't have anything like it in my collection. I love the shimmery minty blue shade and you don't have to do much with it to create a nice eye shadow look. I usually just wear it with some black eyeliner.

 Aussie hair conditioners
I love the Aussie Moist line of hair products. The conditioner is great to use if you need to replenish moisture. The 3 minute miracle smells great and makes my hair nice and soft, it is also my preferred conditioner for travel since it is a convenient size. The Hair insurance leave-in conditioner gives me some hold without drying out my hair. 
TIP: I also use the Aussie moist conditioner to shave my legs with! People actually ask me how I get my skin so soft and smooth and it is because I use this conditioner instead of shaving gels or creams! It gives you a nice smooth shave and your legs will feel soooo soft!! Try it. 


Wet n Wild Mega Last 212C Heat Wave
This is a beautiful coral color and I like the extra wide brush on the Megalast polishes, it makes it super easy to apply the polish.
Sephora lip gloss
When I am not wearing bright lipsticks I like to wear simple gloss. These 3 colors compliments many skin tones. They are not very pigmented but they are pretty.

eos lip balms. My fav!

Sugar Lip Balms
when I'm not using my eos lip balms which are my all time favorites I usually wear the Sugar balms. The one in the wine colored tube is clear and the pink color is called rose. It gives my lips a rather natural tint while also leaving them moisturized. They aren't as long lasting as the eos but they are still rather good.

Clean and Clear continuous control acne wash
This face wash works for me because it doesn't cause my skin to become irritated. It helps fight break outs by providing a deep clean and contains salicylic acid. It is oil free and leaves my skin a tad dry so I do need to moisturize after I cleanse which isn't a big deal. I love that this cleanser pumps out of the bottle already foamy, this makes it easier to lather onto my face.

Pink Jewelry Box
I found this pink jeweled box in Dubai at a store called Carrefour which is almost equivalent to Walmart in North America. I thought it would be perfect for small jewelry. 

Lipstick organizers
I bought 2 of these lipstick organizers from Winners but you can also find them online. They make it very easy to keep all your lipsticks and glosses neat and in one place. They were $12.99 each. They also come in different shapes and designs. To check out my other makeup storage ideas CLICK HERE

Oikos Cherry Greek Yogurt
Greek yogurt is very good for you, it contains a lot of good bacteria that is healthy for your digestive system. This Oikos Greek yogurt is thick, rich, creamy and the cherries add a delicious sweetness. It comes in other flavors but cherries are my favorite fruit.

Favorite book this month
A thousand Splendid Suns
This month I didn't read a book that really stood out to me so I decided to add one of my all time favorite novels A Thousand Splendid Suns. This novel is about a girl who is the result of an affair and her life after being forced into marriage at a very young age. I don't want to give too much away but this is an amazing story.

What were some of your favorites in July month? Leave a comment and let me know

29 comments:

  1. That is such a nice shade of lipstick(rimmel). I love pink lipsticks too. I have never tried the Aussie shampoo. I may need to buy that after my current shampoos finish. The Jewelry box from Dubai is so beautiful. Great post as usual hun :)

    www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are actually conditioners, I have never tried the shampoo either because I don't use shampoos that contain sulfates.

      Delete
  2. I have a lipstick holder similar to yours, unfortunately there is not enough slots for all my lipsticks, need to get moreeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean lol I have to keep buying more and more of these things.

      Delete
  3. I love the Aussie 3 min miracle so much, and I need to try that Aussie moist conditioner too. I need to try shaving my legs with conditioner too- that's really smart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, it works great. I love the 3 min miracle too!

      Delete
  4. I love that lipstick! I'm so obsessed with bright pink lipsticks recently, and that one is Rimmel, so it must be good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel is a great line! you should try this one.

      Delete
  5. Your July picks are superb. I love them all. I'm an avid reader and I will look to purchase A Thousand Splendid Suns.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great :) its a wonderful read, I hope you like it, come back and let me know :)

      Delete
  6. LOVE that jewelry box! Super cute. And that Rimmel lipstick! Must pick that shade up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister saw this post and picked the lipstick up on the weekend! She saw me in it and loved it.

      Delete
  7. Ohhhh that lipstick & eyeshadow! SO PRETTY :)
    Also, need that organizer in my life! My bathroom counter is so cluttered with products...it's a mess!

    Off to read your storage ideas post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you find the post helpful. organizers are great!

      Delete
  8. Rimmel lipstick look amazing, well pigmented and the shade is very vibrant! :) I like Aussie hair products ;) Thanks for the tip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great faves! :) I really really want to try an eos lip balm, I wish they sold them in the UK!

    I found your blog on the Brightside Blog Hop! :)

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will check yours out as well. eos are great, maybe they will start selling them there soon.

      Delete
  10. I've used the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle for years now. It smells so lovely, like grapes and coconut! And that's a gorgeous lipstick shade. Love it! Here's my favorites for July! http://facesbysam.blogspot.com/2013/07/july-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. That face wash reminds me of my Aveeno Foaming Face Wash. I really like that Rimmel lipstick. Nicely vibrant and pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the Aveeeno foaming face wash as well, I think I prefer the regular Aveeno face wash over the foaming one and I prefer this Clean and Clear foaming wash lol.

      Delete
  12. What a lovely Blog I just found. Erica your posts are very interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I need one of those lipstick organizers!

    Found you on the blog hop :)

    Florrie
    I Want ♥ Never Gets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. checked out your blog too :) Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What kinds of EOS are those? I have the Strawberry Sorbet, and my friend swears by Sweet Mint.
    Also, A Thousand Splendid Suns is one of my faves, too! I liked it more than The Kite Runner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...