Thursday, August 15, 2013

Leaving for Paris!!

Bonjour!
dragonart.com

I was originally supposed to head off to the islands of Trinidad & Tobago for vacation with my family. I even rented a private beach villa in Tobago and I was looking forward to having those lazy beach days which are nonexistent here in Toronto. But that plan fell short because things did not working out with our transit arrangements.

That being said we decided to make use of the time we allotted for vacation and head off to the city of love Paris!!

I have always wanted to visit Paris and in the process of planning this trip I was overwhelmed by the amount of history and beautiful architecture the city has to offer. I will definitely have to put on my walking shoes and get my legs geared up for a marathon trek of exciting sites, lots of wine and buttery croissants!

While in Paris I have rented a nice apartment just a three minute stroll to the Eiffel Tower!! So stay tuned for some great photos and helpful travel tips.
coolchaser.com
While I am gone for the week I will have internet access so even though I will be busy I will try to get some posts up so that all of my readers can catch a glimpse of  beautiful Paris! I will try to respond to email inquiries as soon as possible and for my new followers I will follow and check out your sites as soon as I am able to so please be patient.

If anyone wants to see more of my travels you can find the link HERE 

If you have been to Paris please leave your restaurant recommendations in the comments section below.

I will also be doing my first makeup giveaway when I get back so look out for that!

Au revoir!
clker.com





7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I'm so jealous! I hope you have an amazing time! Can't wait for pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I can't wait to see photos :) I am so jealous!!
    xx Grace
    abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you a nice holiday!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww your so lucky you get to visit the city of love as they say :). I will Definitely be looking forward to photos and posts while you are there. Have a safe trip and have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you! And I can't wait to see your pics! I will just go on Paris vaca through your pics for now =) have fun and safe flight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOO Paris! I have only been to Spain and London, never the city of Love! I know you are excited that plans changed! I will have to come back to see how this trip was and to see those amazing photos! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paris should be lovely this time of year. Ive nominated you for the liebster award (: Check it out on my blog! www.accordingtosd.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...