Thursday, August 8, 2013

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Lickable

Today I am featuring another beautiful shade in MAC's cremesheen line. I love the creamy non drying texture of these lipsticks.

This color is a pink called Lickable A43. I think this color pink is one most people can pull off and look great in. It is a very basic bright pink that is great for every season and a great staple color to have in your collection.


What is your favorite pink lipstick? Leave a comment below and let me know.

4 comments:

  1. That color is GORGEOUS. I'll have to check it out next time I'm at MAC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lot like me when it comes to lipsticks. We both like bright pink lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty! I've never heard of this shade I think. I love pinks like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is so pretty! I'm going to have to check it out next time I'm at MAC :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...