Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Streets of Paris

One thing I love most about Paris is the fact that the streets are beautiful. The architecture is designed so that the buildings all look similar and they meet at a triangular point in the streets. We did a lot of walking and went to the Luxembourg Gardens today.

Here are some of the photos I took while strolling around 








I am completely in love with this city! Everywhere I go I marvel at how beautiful it is! Stay tuned for some more photos.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...I would love to go to Paris! Everything looks amazing!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the architecture as well, especially the look of the windows on the buildings(: definitely on my bucket list to visit this city!

    thevintage-touch.blogspot.com
    -Athena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...