Thursday, February 22, 2018

Garnier Fructis Hair Treats 1 Minute Hair Mask Review

Many people are becoming more health conscious about the beauty products they buy so Garnier has created a collection of delicious 1 Minute Hair Masks that are 98% natural. These colorful little jars make life easier because they can be used as leave-in, regular conditioner and rejuvenating treatments to replenish and heal dry ends. The nutrient-rich formulas are vegan and free of parabens, silicones and artificial colorants.


There are 5 blends available to target different hair concerns and for just $5.49 each you can mix and match to create your own fruit cocktail. I don’t like the taste of papaya but I don’t mind putting it on my hair and this seedy melon is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins. The mask smells scrumptious and helps fortify and repair damage to reduce breakage and improve texture.


The creamy conditioners saturate parched strands in lush moisture and help detangle. I leave them on for more than 1 minute (usually an hour) but when I’m short on time I use them in the shower while I lather-up.

Avocados are not just for guacamole and salads, this yummy fruit is packed with healthy fats, fiber and emollients that are incredibly beneficial for skin and hair. The rich formula softens, smooths and deeply nourishes for enhanced shine.
TIP: For ultra-soft skin try using the conditioners to shave. They create enough slip for razors to glide effortlessly and make your legs feel wonderful!


I love using Garnier conditioners for co-washing (cleansing with conditioner instead of shampoo to maintain hydration) because my hair smells amazing for days! The Coconut Mask reminds me of the Caribbean and tames unruly tresses for manageability and frizz control.


Goji Berry is considered a “superfood” because it is very good for your health. I like to add a handful to homemade granola or trail mix and the mask helps maintain the vibrancy of color treated hair.


Bananas are delicious in yogurt and desserts which is what this mouth-watering mask reminds me of. It strengthens weak, fragile hair and protects from styling and environmental damage that causes brittleness and breakage.


Garnier is available at drugstores nationwide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...