Sunday, February 11, 2018

Make Up For Ever Artist Color Shadow Review & Swatches

If you can’t find the perfect eye shadow palette or you’re tired of purchasing collections with colors you never seem to use then why not create your own? The new Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow range includes 121 highly pigmented shades with 5 blendable finishes that deliver 12 hours of wear. You can purchase the colors individually with the refillable magnetic pan for $24.00 or get the duo ($37.00), trio ($50.00), quad ($63.00) and 6 pan palettes ($77).


What I love most about this idea is that you can mix and match in so many gorgeous combinations without getting stuck with colors that are similar to shades you already own. I chose 3 shades but unfortunately the burgundy color I had my eye on (Matte-847) did not arrive.

I tend to go for rich, vibrant hues so I was drawn to Iridescent-220 Sapphire – a stunning deep blue with a hint of radiant shimmer. The texture is smooth and slightly creamy so it applies effortlessly and adheres well without creasing. The color is intense yet versatile so you can go from sheer to full-coverage by layering and the multidimensional finish accentuates the eyes. This blue can be used on its own to create an entire look - apply it heavier on the lids for a sultry effect and blend lightly in the crease fading gradually towards the brow bone. For a smokey look smudge the blue under the lower lash line and you’re ready for a night out.


Metallic-912 Orchid is a lovely purple-pink that reminds me of spring. It brightens the complexion with a subtle metallic sheen and I love pairing it with deep matte purple in the crease or bronzy aubergine with bold black liner. I recommend using a good primer to enhance the color even more but the quality is fantastic.



Make Up For Ever is available at boutiques nationwide and Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...